Terms and conditions
The following terms govern your access to use and therefore please read the following terms carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using SingleCart (“Application”) , which is owned by PromptTech Middle East Pvt. Ltd. and Operated by PromptTech Middle East Software House LLC , By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions involving PromptTech Middle East Pvt. Ltd. ( as an application ) and PromptTech Middle East Software House LLC ( herein as the holder of rights of implementation and operation for SingleCart ). For the purposes of these terms and conditions, herein the PromptTech Middle East Pvt. Ltd. and PromptTech Middle East Software House LLC be called as ‘SingleCart’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ and the ‘Company’ wherever applicable Similarly, the Users or Merchant shall be herein addressed as ‘Parties’ or ‘You’ or ‘Buyer’ or ‘Seller’ whereby ‘You’ shall also be specific to the person who shall visit the website and or application.
PromptTech Middle East Software House LLC holds the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions in the agreement, at any time for any reason whatsoever for the operations of Application. Such Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will be published in the Mobile App/ Website and the user shall have the responsibility to check the terms and conditions regularly and in case you disagree exit immediately from the mobile App or website and delete the application duly.
The User will be deemed to be aware of and to have accepted any changes in the revised Terms and Conditions by the User’s continued use of the ‘SINGLECART’ after such changes are posted. By using the site, User/s hereby Represents and Warrants that:-
1. All information, content, pictures that users submit to SINGLECART shall be true, accurate and correct and Company will not be responsible for the loss or damages to any one by trusting the content, information or pictures.
2. SingleCart May allow other users to use the pictures which was uploaded / submitted by any users
3. We may use free images, pictures or contents available in online to illustrate the product or services, if in case of infringement copyright or trademark of you or anyone then you have to report to us with proof and the same will be removed as soon as possible.
4. User/s shall update registration information as and when required to maintain its accuracy.
5. USER HAS TO REGISTER WITH THE APPLICATION/WEBSITE AFTER READING AND AGREEING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY: –
1. Only Individuals with age 18 or above are eligible and competent to use the Mobile Application/Website.
2. The user/s hereby understands that only one ID for an individual with Phone number, Email ID, shall be allowed, the same documents shall not be used for any other individual.
3. You hereby declare and affirm that being the user, you are fully aware of the nature of business of the company and this application/website shall be used for serving its business purposes only.
4. You hereby agree/s to register in this Application/Website for activities related to delivery/ purchase of necessary items/articles to the public as per the terms and conditions of the company.
5. You hereby agree/s that all the applicable terms and conditions as agreed between you and the company shall be followed.
6. You hereby agrees and acknowledges that the company shall not be responsible for any damages to the items/articles transferred.
7. You shall agree that all transactions shall be made vide cash on delivery only,
8. The company shall not be responsible for any legal issues that arise due to any fault/damages to the articles/items transferred.
9. You agree and understand that it is my/our personal responsibility to pay the tax.
10. You agree with absolute consciousness that the Company deserve all rights to freeze your account or to recall the same, or transfer to another person, without your consent in the event of any actions or verbatim or campaign from your side against the company interest, policy or work.
11. You agree that you shall abide and comply with the rules and regulations of the company, you are responsible for any legal proceeding that is arise out of any activities without the consent of them Company.
12. If you are a Seller then you must post any product or services including VAT or other applicable TAX only and must issue TAX Invoice to the buyers.
13. You understand and agree that VAT shall be applicable for the transactions as per the Law,
14. Apart from the mobile App SingleCart may give exclusive WEB URL for the seller to list the product and make it visible for public however it is your responsibility to take necessary approvals from the government authorities to display and sell your product in online.
15. You understand that the Company assumes no responsibility for the use of the application/website in any manner as not stated by the Company.
16. The User/s agree to keep the account password confidential and shall be responsible for all use of the account and password. The company reserves the right to change or remove a username if the company determines, in its sole discretion that such username is inappropriate, obscene or objectionable in any manner.
17. The User/s shall not access the site other than those purposes as determined by the company. The site shall not be used for any other commercial purpose other than those specifically endorsed or approved by the company.
18. You here by understood and agree that we will allow users to post discounts and offers in the Mobile App/Website ( SINGLECART) however it is the responsibility of you to take necessary approval from government departments before post such offers / discounts , we will not ask such approvals initially to post , however we may ask if in case of any request from government authorities to produce such approvals in that case we may ask you to submit the same and you have to give the copies of such approvals , you further agree that we will not responsible for any fines ,penalties ,damages or losses due to non-complaints of rules and regulations of local government.
19. You have to understand that we use google translator/ third party translators API’s to translate the content from English to Arabic or other languages , company not hold any responsibility for the mistake or grammatical error for such translated contents.
20. Merchant must duly issue sales invoice to buyer with detailed terms and conditions as well as refund policy.
B. DATA PROTECTION: The data or contents of the application/website shall be the ‘Intellectual Property’ of the company only. No user/s shall use it’s contents for any other use. If any user/s makes use of the company’s data then, the company shall be forced to take appropriate actions against the particular user/s.
C. DISCLAIMER: The user/s of this application/website hereby agrees that the use of the same will be at his/her sole risk. The company does not make any warranty or representation about the accuracy about the content, pictures and product listed by users, the user may carry out his/her own means to verify the same. The company will not assume any liability or responsibility for any error, mistake, damages etc. that might be caused to the user/s due to the usage of the site.
D. LIABILITY: The Company, its employees, shareholders, directors, agents or subcontractors shall not be liable to a user/s for any loss that might be caused to you while using the application/website.
E. FORCE MAJURE: Due to any event, accidents, acts or omission beyond its control, the company, directors, shareholders, any of its employees, agents or subcontractors shall not be liable to any user/s for the losses/damages cause to him/her while using the application/website.
F. ELIGIBILITY The Services are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 years (unless they use the application/website under strict guidance of guardians) or to any Users suspended or removed by us from accessing the Application/Website for any reason whatsoever.
You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving using or availing Services under the applicable laws.
I. COMMUNICATIONS You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMSs and/or e-mails from us, or other third parties. You can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications through SMS and e-mail anytime by contacting us for the same. However, you may still receive communications from our end with respect to Your use of our Service.
Additionally, as a buyer the prior verification is to be adhered and ensured. It is to be noted that the product or services of the merchants you choose is your sole responsibility and you are obligated against the company before taking such buying decisions. As a company or its representatives no control shall be kept over the items displayed and transferred and we shall not accept any such liability claims from anyone respectively.
N. You hereby agree to access the location of you while using the App which might be shared to other user form serving you better.
O. REFUND POLICY the company may charge subscription charges from you to access our service. All the subscription contract may have renewable nature and it is the discretion of the company to accept the claims and refunds. Once the agreement has been signed, due to any reason if company could not serve you for the contract period, then you might be eligible to get remaining days payment until the contract expires. If you are a buyer of the products as listed on app, then you have to check with refund policies and terms and conditions of the seller before ordering any products or services with them as company does not hold any controls on the terms and conditions or refund policies of the shops/ sellers listed with us.
P. CANCELLATION You further agree to contact the shops if you would like to cancel any orders placed through us, which is depend on the cancelation policy of the shop/ seller you chose SingleCart does not hold any controls on respective seller’s cancelation policy’s
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated) regarding this Application/Website.